Thursday, March 30, 2006

25

Ok...In response to that damn long post that Clo sent..Here are 25 of the things that make me happy, in no specific order..

1)Seeing my mom crack up with my retarded jokes.
2)Hearing my nephew Lucas talk on the phone with me (although I barely understand him)

3)Sunsets
4)Coffee and a cigarette in the morning before brushing my teeth.
5)Traveling
6)Proving people wrong when they underestimate me.
7)Music
8)Beaches
9)Laying down in fresh sheets
10)Drinking wine with wine geeks
11)Laying in my yard at 2 am looking up at the stars
12)Walking around aimlessly in New York
13)Having a friend come over just to talk crap
14)Sex
15)Talking to my siblings (especially la rubia mala esa)
16)Having an interesting conversation with a perfect stranger
17)Cool breezes
18)Seeing my dog Patty go crazy when I get home on the weekends
19)My tattoo
20)Doing crossword puzzles with my dad at 1 am
21)Laughing untill I snort and tears come out of my eyes
22)Hot Showers
23)Going to the gym
24)Dancing untill my feet hurt
25)Writing crazy shit in my blog!

25 of the things that make me happy...I wonder what those 25 things will be in a few years? Happiness is so completely changing and relative..

5 comments:

cloklis said...

u forgot long island iced tea in cabarete:P

Anonymous said...

que pasooooo? falté yo, personal, atenta, e indescriptiblemente... tu cuero casado!!!!

Javier Montero said...

saludando

Guindaleza said...

Mi madre..este post es de marzo!!!

>>click<<

cloklis said...

like

people write u know