Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Come and See..I swear By Now Im Playing Time..


I will go in this way But I'll find my own way outI wont tell you what to be But Im coming to much more....Me

Im only this far And only tomorrow leads my way...

-Dave Matthews Band..#41

Wow.

Someone lifted me up and blew a hot breath of life into my limbs...It's like going from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds.

It used to be that writing only flowed from my veins when I was upset..or depressed or anguished...Or in any case just plain LAZY. I have been wrought through every emotion in my body...It has been a trip to hell and back these past months..Discovering things I knew where there, things I didnt know I knew where there..and things I always knew and never admitted to knowing where there. (Does that make any sense?)

I decided to change my blog...to get rid of the black background..because I feel that my writing does not need to be dark to be good. Misery did produce some awesome material..but let's see how it goes now....with a lighter approach to things.

My intensity is still here. I am still the distressed complicated musical being of dark and light that I have constructed over time...But lets just say that the space between these two shades is alot less drastic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Gaby, i'm SO SO glad 4 u. your life does reflect a new light. no longer gloom, distress and meloncholy. i'm so happy gabz. Do your thing, keep on going on, your heading in the right direction, and if along the way you need a helping hand,i will be there at any time. its not just call me, its that if i see your down i will help you up. luv ya bunches ma... your on the right track.muah
Ciao and God bless

cloklis said...

debiste poner el verde foforecente o el rosado.

:)

Anonymous said...

a lot less drastic but still very good
writing..i think is better now ..everything,you,me, life ,etc..im happy for u and i really mean it...so many things are bigger now like intensity,emotions,freedom,lots of things
la honestidad consigo mismo creo es la mejor forma de vida y la mejor forma de libertad
yeah..good love is on the way
God bless

Rosanna said...

Gaby is back!! back again!! she is back!! tell your friends!! I am soooooooooooo happy that you feel that way! Se te nota por fuera como estas por dentro! Estoy FELIZ de que tu estes logrando metas en tu vida! y que tu vida haya cambiado de una forma tan positiva que se te refleja en todos los lados.

I am really happy for you! i love you tons!

cloklis said...

vieja

y el temblor...

klk con eso!