Monday, October 10, 2005

El Origami Degenerado

Does everybody know what origami is?
Its an old art of folding paper into these "extraordinary" figures. They can make ANYTHING into origami...ITS FASCINATING..I can barely contain my excitement as I write about it.
*Sigh*




So anyway..you might ask..What the hell does origami have to do with me? Allow me to explain.

I get together with my domino buddies, and we're sitting at my house, playing, watching a movie. My apt is tiny, and there were a few of us, so one of them (the beloved El Morfa) gets up to use the bathroom, me cruza por encima, donde yo me encuentro obligada a hacer acrobacia para que el pase, y le digo...VIEJO pero y QUE EH? Me va pone como un origami ahora??
Ay pa que fue eso....

Everybody starts cracking up...EL ORIGAMI EL ORIGAMI....no me dejaron en paz...la noche entera: Callate que lo origami no hablan. Ey Lo origami no juegan domino tampoco.

Sheesh.

A
hora..los que me conocen..saben que tengo una mente...eh...how do I say it...uhmm....
Sumamente Morbosa.

Yeah..I know its not ladylike...but oh well..
So my friends, no se contentaron con simplemente llamarme el origami.
Nooooooooooo. Thats too simple.



Soy el Origami Degenerado.
Lovely.




Thats Me ---------------------}

3 comments:

cloklis said...

dont worry.

Im la ticonte.

que es ticonte?

un Tiguere Con Teta.

Thank u
and good night!

Kiki A.Ortiz said...

aaaaaaaaah eso e ticonte
muy mal

muy apero lo del origami

Anonymous said...

funny... Origami Degenerada... so in how manu positions can you get in?... lol