Thursday, October 13, 2005

El Origami Degenerado Parte II

I have to say...the fact that my friends rack their brains trying to come up with crazy nicknames for me makes my day..

It was not enough to leave it at El Origami Degenerado... NO.

You can imagine the kind of friends I have, that they call me the Granny of the group. ME?!?! Of all People!!!! The one that has a reputation for breaking in new tabletops in bars across the country. ME!!! The one that organizes the romino parties , the strip dominoes (lets not even go there). ME!!!
Why? Porque yo soy la primera siempre en saca pie, deja a toel mundo ahi hasta en mi casa e irme a acostar. Oigan ESO!
I dont give a f*ck! Im not gonna be lying upon my desk all hungover the next morning with my head the size of a melon and my stomach in knots. (Although, been there, done that)

SO

All of the factors above have earned me the nick name of...


+

= Origranny Degenerado. =

Me.

Lovely....

4 comments:

cloklis said...

NOOOO me extrañaaaa!!! Que yo soy antichercha por que me duermo, por que prefiero estar descansando antes de irme de rumba.

ME EXTRiñee eso.

Nunca lo hubiera pensado de ti! Osea, TU, GABY, la que mas me pelea por que vivo durmiendo!? NOoooo

IMPOSIBLE

lazy ass mofo.

:*

Gabz said...

Se me olvido decir que el nombre original era D.O.G.
= Degenerated Origami Granny

Pero Francico lo abrevio a Origranny.
Dios..la gente aburria...

Kiki A.Ortiz said...

neh..yo soy ma bonchera q tu
y con tacos puestos
pavelito says :

hoda glabliela

cloklis said...

/me demands new post.

aunque sea un JAO