Thursday, January 26, 2006

Un Dulce Palpito..La Clave Intima


Ya nada puede impedir En mi fragilidad
Es el curso de las cosas
Oh mi corazon se vuelve delator
Se abren mis esposas




There is something in me that is still alive. Not that it pumps blood into my veins, or keeps my body functioning. Its not the fact that its one of the most vital organs...Deep in its recesses...there is still a part working, that has long been overshadowed by another organ that I wish would SHUT THE HELL UP once in a while.


Whoever said that the brain is the center of the emotions obviously has never been through depression or heartache or has lost or gazed into the eyes of a loved one.


How else can I explain the swelling in my chest when I look at my nephew Lucas?
Id like to know why when I fucking cry..I feel like my chest is caving in?
OR when I go to sleep at night..Why does its beat rumble so loud in fast in my ears as if it were going to chase after whatever Im dreaming about?

Yes...for better or for worse..It still works. I am content with knowing that.

3 comments:

Gabz said...

Hes part of the reason that thing thats in my chest keeps working
:)

cloklis said...

It's your dads bday today.

If it werent for him.

the darkest person i know that is my best friend wouldnt be here today.

;)

Teacher Yorch said...

so like ... who the hell said the brain was the center of emotions? q ñemo!

remember The Crow ... "I used to think the little things were trivial. Trust me, nothing is trivial" it's those little things that keeps us going.