Thursday, February 09, 2006

Una Aventura


Una aventura, es mas bonita
Si no miramos el tiempo en el reloj
Una aventura, es mas bonita
Cuando escapamos solos tu y yo


Who would have said it...I have been swept away into a sea of stolen kisses and late nite messages..
He is an adventure in himself..and has invited me into this mysterious affair, which I have happily accepted.
I dont know what Im doing..or how long this is going to last..but it feels wonderful. It's like something woke up inside me...

His touch leaves a trail of shivers down my back
And his voice in my ear
is the spark that gave way to my desire.
You came looking for what other arms lack.

I dare whisper your name
it is better kept unsaid.

With a mix of charm..laughter and sweet kisses..I have sealed my fate and my walk into this adventure..

But at the same time...En Que me he metido?

5 comments:

cloklis said...

Bueno amiga

jejejejejejej

Bueno amiga, ni se que decirle. Enjoy it girl. Don't get hooked...

And don't introduce him. Evitate.

BTW, i have the copyrights to that song.

Rosanna said...

Girl... ya to lo que te tenia que decir te lo dije ayer...

Use protection for your heart... No te dejes llevar, ni engatuzar.Pero mientras tanto! enjoy!

Muaaaaaaaaaaah gabe! voy en do semana! :P (Averiguate la cosa?)

Ps: Te pasate clo :x

Anonymous said...

How a friend of mine could say: Say No More!!!...

Gabz, take care, your feelings are very sensitive in this moments, and many times before that you knew it and gave it up...

I wont be sound like an old woman, but either like a person you don't know...

Sweety, Take care!! But, by the way... It was an EXCELLENT essay or poem, or whatever you did there.

Wk.

Anonymous said...

As my friend Axle Rose would say; nothing lasts forever not even good old november rain.....
Fate: Something that happens because it is meant to be or because its part of a master plan or higher order of which you have no control over; that said my philosophy on life is that is best to live life with no regrets and to live each day as if were the last......
sin contai esa, una aventura es mas bonita si no miramos el tiempo el reloj............

Anonymous said...

My momma always said that life was like a box chocolates; you never know what your gonna get next......