Thursday, March 10, 2005

How is That?

Maybe its because I study psychology..But I always ask myself....Como asi? HOW is that?
Hence, the name of my blogspot. Como asi? es un dia en la vida mia. Cuestionando todo. Sometimes I feel like a two year old...Mamiiii porque???? Que eh esooo? hehehe..
But anyway...me van a tener que excusar el spanglish, pero eso eh un fallo de mi sistema. I think in iiiiingliiish and translate everything. Que mangĂș cerebral....
So, How is it that I created a Blogspot? Puro y sincero aburrimiento, buscando YET ANOTHER way to express myself..
Lovely.

2 comments:

Kiki A.Ortiz said...

ay Dios mio ay Dios mio el blog de lo mas negro,lo mas misterioso, lo mas guai...el Blog de mi mejor amiga!! yo creo q este lo voy a visita mas que el mio...mi hermana expresese que yo se que van a salir joyas de aki

3/3...suerte !!!

woah!! ;) Dios te bendiga


lUvz 1/3

Anonymous said...

How can you be so morbid.... I have stumbled upon this blog by accident???? Why are you so unhappy and dark. You have not gone through so much pain as I have and you know alot of my life.. Deep down you must stop ANALYZING LIFE and enjoy what you have. Love of your family .. U need to get the hell out of Dominican Republic and back to NYC... Here you will find what is missing in your life...